We are a close-knit family of 26 beneficiaries and the Tshepo Trust team. While all our beneficiaries remain central members of the Trust family, we would like to take a moment to introduce you to our group of 2020 beneficiary recipients:
- Menda Baloyi: Third year BA Law UNISA
- Daniel Hlatshwayo: Second year BA Education UNISA
- Edwin Ngobeni: Electrician Wireman Licence – He starts the course in June. At the moment is doing private work.
- Baphindile Ethel Mdlangathi: Diploma in Network Systems – She is volunteering as an HIV/AIDS Councillor.
- Out The Box: Introduction to Computers for 8 students
- Lukhanyo Pistoli: Grade 11 Bryanston High School
- Busi Sebapu: Advanced Diploma in Accounting – She has a learnership with Standard Bank
- Gugulethu Tshabalala: Accounting Sciences – He is busy with his Honours year.
- Siphamandela Zwane: Certificate in Municiple Governance – He has started the course at UJ to convert the Diploma into a degree.
- Mulalo Manenzi: Diploma in Biotechnology – He is busy doing his practical section at Nkunzi Pharmaceuticals who pay him a salary. He should graduate in June.
- Mapula Majadi: she is waiting to start an Ancillary Nurses course.
- Amokelani Sherly Rhikotso: Nursing – She is working as a “carer” at a retirement home while she waits for the SANC to get their act together to start a Nursing Course.
- Blessing Matsimbi: N4 Mining Engineering – He needs to find a mining house to take him on to do his practical.
- Mpho Thobane: Forensic IT
- Patrick Gezana: Educator with The Witkoppen Adult Education Centre – The trust assists him with transport costs.
- Ayanda Myiyako: Diploma in Financial Services at UJ.
- Teboho Mokoena: B Com Law UNISA